1.10.07

see how they grow!






taken July 27th








Aug 23rd








Sept 26th








you're gettin smilierrrrr, matt :)

see how they grow, babies!!! u're seeing tim and wini's beloved lil' tike! my godson (uh huh!) - God help me! but i think tim and wini are doing a marvelous job at bringing him up so far, he's got his own blog, yo ;) http://www.matthewprescott.blogspot.com/ don't say i didn't warn ya tho, he's one smily hunk...

hmm.....wini, teach me how u can smell matt even when he's not with u! *grin* i AM kind of far...

yesterday i locked myself up in my bedroom and just soaked in solitary time with God. was tempting to grab somethg to eat occasionally or just go out of my room for a walk but no! i'm not leaving until i'm filled...i refuse to let go until you show me your glory. as the hours went by, in a way i was getting filled, yet at the same time felt desperate for more...like it wasn't ever gonna be enough. i am in awe of how john wesley and other revivalists in the likes of him just exude God's glory...God, i wanna be that on fire for you and willing to passere for you, even unto death...that these days as i seek You, hungry for a cause to die for, revive my heart and reform my world God, because since 1999 when i gave my life to you, if i ever stop living for you then my life means nothing. revive my heart God with a fire for you that consumes me and all that i am in you...i don't wanna be passionate abt anythg else as much as i wanna be for you...

i find such an intellectual and spiritual stimulation (not that intellectual isn't spiritual!) in studying the characters that made history over the ages leading to christianity today. of late, the testimonies of revivalists, particularly, capture my heart and takes me to another level of hunger. i begin now to see how martyrdom is inevitable when these heroes of our faith had such faith in God and conviction that 'to live is Christ, and to die is gain'. that john knox can say with a fire in his belly, 'God, give me Scotland or i die!!!' in a way, not to make it seem trivial or easy, but when these heroes truly took up their cross and followed in their savior's footsteps, the choice to live and ultimately die for the Cause isn't much of a dilemma. and the list of heroes goes on...of course i'm not doing a full course on Church History and all that YET, but i'm looking forward to that. and in the meantime, digesting in my times with God asking Him to give me that same fire. all i know is, if i don't take up my cross, there seems little meaning in living. but yeah yeah, skeptically we all say 'easier said than done, janice!' mmm, passere.

then this morning God led me to psalm 42. i started just singing a song off the top of my head, playing my woodbone...very interesting how king david writes his poetry. i'm reminded of the prophetic prayers uttered abt kk being a worship centre and new sounds will begin to rise up to heaven and a new beat resound in our state of sabah. so i claimed that again and began writing my lyrics down...maybe it'll be sung one day *shrug* well, at least i will sing it lar...

1 comment:

MissBlueBlossoms said...

Hey thanks for these pics..i can't transfer pics from my phone to comp..now I have them in my comp cos of you..thanks GM :)