17.10.07

His Body. whose body?

the last supper.

"a substantial meal with a symbolic meaning, not a symbolic meal with a substantial meaning." ~ HTCTW by Wolfgang Simson

have u ever noticed the pattern of the bridge to 'Hosanna' by Hillsong?

heal my heart and make it clean,
open up my eyes to the things unseen,
show me how to love like You have loved me.
break my heart for what breaks Yours,
everything i am for Your Kingdom's cause,
as i go from earth into eternity...


i see the pattern of a disciple. from first being saved on toward the fullness of that salvation. the journey of faith unto death.

my God broke His body for His Body. and i am a part of it. He was broken for me. and i walk with Him hearing His heart break for His Body, that should contain all of His love and grace and faith, to release truth and freedom - so that His Kingdom be done on earth as it is in heaven. but we the Body forget, and lose sight of the substantial meaning of the cross, and the last supper. and i pray, "break my heart for what breaks Yours, Lord. that Your brokenness becomes my brokenness."

it will take a lifetime to mean it.

as i go from earth into eternity...

No comments: