2.4.08

40 Days and Counting......

Check out the 50-Day prayer guide of Malaysia National Prayer Network...
Day 10 now...40 days and counting.

Don't take lightly the significance of this time for Malaysia. Ask God for restoration in the power of Holy Spirit: restoration of the supernatural in His Church that will impact our nation's key cities and states bringing Jesus Christ to the community. The power of the Gospel is released when we testify of His love and grace, and the FULL message of the Cross and His blood - nothing more and nothing less.

We cannot compromise on God's Greatest Command and Great Commission. But of course, we rely on His leading, as He instructs, according to His timing and empowering...

Press on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

On a more personal note, just got back from KL for my US visa interview. Praise God for His unprecedented favor (hey, Wini dear), it was such an unexpectedly relaxed interview. I'm amazed by His goodness to a person like me. Also got to spend more time with people dear to me, especially my parents who traveled together for a holiday with my aunt in Subang. It was a rare opportunity, may be long before the next one. I will really appreciate those times.

Truly, grace is being bestowed with the opposite of what one deserves. I await good news of my Fuller application, and in the meantime will make plans for the US flight (soon!). Just wanna give glory to God here....thank You, Lord. You are Almighty.

No comments: