26.7.07

random pics from my hp

when my sis and i took a lil' trip to singapore, we got to know of a jazz by the sea thingy on sentosa island, best thing? free? it was neat.





yep, that's my boss with his wife, both NOT technologically-challenged, mind u! dun play-play...very techie one...

me, vun hau and steffi - one of those 'ooh, let's take a picture!' moments :) we were all in cool white & blue...two awesome student youth ldrs. and yes, that's my ever-ready mum behind steffi! poser.



no, it's NOT all urs, alvin. sharing is caring, remember? who's this guy?? another awesome youth ldr...mr. volunteer staff & intern of the year! also mr psycho, watch out when he's staring at u... God knows what's he thinking, probably analysing you to bits. HELP! he's making animal sounds sitting next to me...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

O.O FRIES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MissBlueBlossoms said...

Looks good!!! glad you had a good time and lots of fries..mmmm friess....

Anonymous said...

hahahahahah that picture of alvin is classic!!! maybe should put it on his frenster XD

Anonymous said...

haha.. actually, looks a bit like vector..=P

Anonymous said...

Lolz!!if i don read the blog jus watch the photo..i tot is Vector!!

Anonymous said...

...

Anonymous said...

i wish i could subscribe to you!! ish xanga annoyin!!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha....
that's the true side of Alvin!!
And yeah, if he's silent while talking to you, beware, you're being ANLAYSED!!

*how could a person be silent while talking?? Hmmm.. you get my point. I hope*