17.9.08

The Tilt Has Begun.


"I have a dream."
It is often said that a nation can be changed by just one man.

Abraham challenged God on Sodom and Gomorrah. Sounded like a numbers-game, if you followed the conversation. But he cared.
Moses' sincere intercession held off God's judgment on the Israelites. Selfless, plague-stopping intercession. More than once, too.
Hannah.
Gideon.
Deborah.
Esther.
Hezekiah.
Josiah.
Mary.
John the Baptist.
Then there was Jonah.
Ahab.
Judas.

And remember David and his 30 mighty men?
A 30-men band can build or topple a government/nation. Even just 1 man, for that matter. "Merdeka! Merdeka! Merdeka!"
The destiny of nation(s) or a whole generation.



I remember those times when I played pinball, and each time that I had to play 'tilt' means I'd lose the game.
The tilt has begun.
Toward which side will Malaysia tilt, Lord? Will tilt lead to topple?
O Lord, have Your way.


National Anthem
Negaraku
(My country)
Tanah tumpahnya darahku
(My native land)
Rakyat hidup bersatu dan maju
(The people live united and progressive)
Rahmat bahagia, Tuhan kurniakan
(May God bestow mercy and blessing)
Raja kita selamat bertakhta
(May our ruler reign established on his throne)

May our Ruler reign established on His throne.

No comments: